Aqara Camera Hub G3
- AI Facial, Pet and Gesture Recognition: Ready to experience a better smart home? Imagine your camera can recognize your face and welcome you when you come home or recognize strangers and send out notifications to warn you. You can also trigger pre-set actions with five different gestures, which is a new and unique feature that is not available in similar products of other brands.
- 2K 1296p Resolution & 360° Viewing Angle: The Camera Hub G3 incorporates a high-resolution 2304 x 1296 pixel sensor that results in better image quality with more details.* In HomeKit Secure Video mode, the camera records in Full HD 1080p due to the current limitations of HomeKit technology. 110° wide-angle lens coupled with the Pan and Tilt motors provides up to 340° rotation angle, supports automatic cruising, and face and pet recognition. No more Blind Areas in your home.
- Local Control Center: As a Zigbee 3.0 hub, it can connect up to 128 Aqara Zigbee child-devices and allow for seamless integration across Aqara’s sensors and home automation devices such as home guard, data reporting and smart control. HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT are supported. （Note: The IR function is not currently supported by HomeKit. Instead, you can try using Aqara Home or Google Home, as well as triggering the Aqara Home scenes via Siri Shortcuts or other voice assistants.）
- Local Infrared Control & 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi: The Camera Hub G3 has a built-in IR controller that can make your existing infrared-compatible devices smart and support local automations. All the IR automations are local and will run even if there is no internet connection. Moreover, no more worrying about network type compatibility: the Camera Hub G3 supports 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi, the most popular Wi-Fi frequencies, and uses them to connect your Aqara child devices to the network.
- We Care About Your Privacy: The G3 Camera Hub is certified by Apple, Google, and Amazon to meet all the security standards of the system of your choice. No need to worry about privacy leakage problems. It also has a hardware privacy protection mode that can be turned on manually or automatically. This mode can be easily identified by a cute sleepy face. Moreover, the data streams from the camera are encrypted and the latest Wi-Fi security standard WPA3 is supported to further protect your data.
FP2 Presence Sensor
Aqara Presence Sensor FP2 uses cutting-edge millimeter-wave radar technology, which can accurately detect the presence of people even with slight movements. This technology ensures continuity and stability of the smart device. It also has the function of zone positioning, which allows for the automation of different conditions in different zones, such as beds and tables. One space can now be divided into up to 30 small zones and recognize up to five targets (Multi-person Detection). It can also control other smart home devices through ecosystems such as Apple Home to achieve wider
applications. It features functions such as human fall recognition and a built-in light sensor. Likewise, it is a great helper that can truly combine the diversity of the user's home life and realize the automation of different personalities.
Zone Positioning: It offers significant advantages over traditional PIR infrared motion sensors by using a single radar sensor to monitor rooms up to ca. 430 sq ft (ca. 40 m²)*. Furthermore, you can divide it into up to 30 zones, such as sofa, bed, or desktop. Additionally, you can set up individual automation for each zone. It is as if you were using several PIR motion sensors simultaneously with one Presence Sensor, FP2.
Multi-person Detection: Up to 5** target people can be detected simultaneously. The result is that, while dividing the space, it can also respond automatically according to the position of different people without interfering with each other.
Ultra-High Precision: Privacy and detection accuracy are taken into consideration. It is capable of recognizing non-inductive signal detection without collecting real images. Automation, in general, can be achieved locally. Millimeter-wave radar technology is more stable than infrared sensor detection, even when you're sitting or sleeping.
Control Other Devices via HomeKit, etc.:The FP2 is exposed as multiple sensors in HomeKit (and Home Assistant), Alexa and Google Home. You can integrate the sensor easily without requiring a hub, which is apparently the best solution for smart home enthusiasts to expand your smart home setup.****
Fall Detection and Alerts***: When someone in a room falls, the FP2 can detect and notify you. It is made in the most private and convenient way possible, without the need to wear any devices or install a camera for constant monitoring. The range is a circle with a radius of 2 meters, and the accuracy of fall detection is >98%. The recommended installation height is 2.5 m-2.8 m.
Built-in Light Sensor: Fully functional light detection sensor in the Aqara ecosystem. With it, lighting automation becomes much more flexible and enjoyable. The built-in light sensor also allows for advanced darkness-based home automation.
Local Automation & Flexible Installation Ways: After the setup is complete, the product runs locally. FP2's automation will still run as originally set if there is occasional Wi-Fi network instability. And it better protect your privacy. It has several installation methods to adapt in various installation scenarios.
IPX5 and Hidden USB-C Port: Because of its IP rating, the sensor can also be installed in wet environments such as bathrooms. The sensor has an open USB-C port, which allows you to swap the included cable to any USB-C compatible one, increasing the placement flexibility.
*A recommended detection space is 10 m³ -40 m³.
** The best result can be achieved in the case of tracking not more than 3 persons.
***Only ceiling placement is supported for fall detection. And fall detection can only identify most normal
fall scenarios and cannot be used as a substitute for medical equipment or vision. Currently, fall detection
cannot distinguish between slowly falling against a wall or passing out after sitting down.
****Bluetooth is available for the future feature as Matter.
1. Lean Away Mode without delays
Before, you needed to wait for dozens of minutes to make sure that the Away Mode will not be triggered while someone was at home. Now, you will be able to save energy and increase the protection without enabling the Away Mode manually.
IF Absence is detected by the Presence Sensors in each of the rooms
THEN Turn off the lights, Air Conditioning and arm the Alert System
Devices Presence Sensor FP2 + Hub + Smart Lights
2. Wake Up, automation that doesn't bother your family members
The FP2 can detect if someone is still in bed, and the Wake-Up automation will not be triggered in case another person wakes up.
IF Someone enters the bathroom while presence is still detected in the bed zone
THEN Don't open the shades*
*Two automation should be configured: for presence and absence in the bed
Devices Presence Sensor FP2 + Hub + Curtain Driver
3. Detect the presence, and start home security.
Turn on the G3 camera by detecting the presence of people in a larger space: if someone is detected by FP2, the G3 camera will be automatically turned on for monitoring and can cruise the situation living room.
IF Presence is detected in the living room,
THEN Turn on the Aqara camera G3 to monitor.
Devices Presence Sensor FP2+ Camera Hub G3
Product name Aqara Presence Sensor FP2
Product Type: PS-S02D/PS-S02E
Recognition Range: Wall mounting:8 meters in the radial direction, with a horizontal angle of 120°, tracking up to 5 targets.
Ceiling mounting: A circle with a radius of 2 meters, the accuracy of fall detection>98%
Power Supply: DC 5V 1A, Type-C ports
Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2
*Bluetooth is available for the future feature as Matter
Operating Temperature: —10℃~+40℃
Operating Humidity: 0~95% RH，non-condensing
Protection Rating: IPX5
Products typically arrive within 4 working days for North Island deliveries and 5 working days for South Island deliveries. Bulk and rural deliveries may take an extra day.
We only ship to physical addresses within New Zealand. A $5.00 shipping cost on orders under $100 will be charged for all orders.
Once we have dispatched your order, an email will be sent to you with a tracking number. To track your order, please visit http://trackandtrace.courierpost.co.nz/search/.
The cost of shipping is not included in product refunds, and you are responsible for shipping your product back to us. For more details, please refer to our refund policy.