Reinforce your home security no matter the weather with this incredibly smart Google Nest Cam. An excellent surveillance solution for modern households, the battery-powered Nest Cam can be placed almost anywhere, from your bedroom to your balcony. This innovative security camera can also send you relevant alerts when it detects people, animals, or vehicles. Rain or shine, indoors or out, the surprisingly compact and versatile Google Nest Cam has got you covered!
Indoors or outdoors, rain or shine.
Nest Cam is battery powered, which means installation is as easy as hanging a picture frame. Get one Nest Cam or a few so you can spot the neighbor's dog in your yard or a delivery out front.
Intelligent alerts delivered right to your phone.*1
Built for all conditions.
Nest Cam is battery powered and weather-resistant and you can recharge it anytime.
Compatible with most homes.
Nest Cam is designed to go anywhere.*1 Plus, you can put it on an optional stand (sold separately) for an easy indoor placement.
*Shown with optional stand
Look closer to see details.
See something? Zoom in to get a closer look. You can save and share clips from your phone, too.
Talk through the camera.
Two-way talk helps you easily interact with delivery persons or other visitors through a built-in speaker and mic.
Get help if you need it.
Connect directly to the emergency services closest to your home, right through your Google Home app with a Nest Aware subscription.*5
If your Wi-Fi goes down or there's a power outage, Nest Cam will automatically store up to one hour of recorded events in its local memory.*6 When things are up and running again, you'll be able to see exactly what happened. And just in case, if someone removes your camera without permission, we'll replace it for free.*7
Shed more light on your security.
Spotlight any moment, even when the sun goes down. Install Nest Cam with floodlight (coming soon) to light the way for guests or draw attention to unexpected visitors.
Protecting your privacy and security.
Nest Cam uses encrypted video, two-step verification, and enhanced security through your Google Account to help protect your family's privacy. And a green LED light lets you know when the camera is processing or streaming video.
Home & Away Routines give you the option of automatically turning your camera off when you're home, so no video is streamed or recorded until you leave.
Visit the Safety Center to find out how Google Nest protects your information and respects your privacy, so that every day is safer with Google.
Install it yourself
Wire-free installation is as easy as hanging a picture frame. And since it's battery powered, you don't need to install it near a socket.
When mounting your camera higher than 2m above the ground, use the secure loop for added stability. If you don't see the secure loop in the box, please contact Google Nest customer service at g.co/nest/contact to have one sent to you at no additional cost.
For more information: https://store.google.com/us/product/nest_cam_battery?hl=en-US
1. Camera is weather resistant. Some features, including mobile notifications, remote control, video streaming, and video recording, require working internet and Wi-Fi.
2. If Nest Cam will be mounted higher than 2m (6.5ft) above the ground, please use Wasserstein Anti-Theft Mount.
3. Up to 3 hours recording. Learn more at g.co/nest/3hours
4. Nest Aware subscription sold separately. Continuous video recording requires that you wire Nest Cam. Familiar face alerts not available on cameras used in Illinois.
5. The emergency feature requires Nest Aware subscription (sold separately). This feature is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors, and may not be available in all areas. Wireless devices may not be reliable for emergency communications. The feature will connect you with the call center covering the home address you provide during setup of this feature.
6. Learn more at g.co/nest/cam-mem.
7. Learn more about theft replacement at g.co/nest/camtheft.
8. Stand and other accessories sold separately.
Products typically arrive within 4 working days for North Island deliveries and 5 working days for South Island deliveries. Bulk and rural deliveries may take an extra day.
We only ship to physical addresses within New Zealand. A $5.00 shipping cost on orders under $100 will be charged for all orders.
Once we have dispatched your order, an email will be sent to you with a tracking number. To track your order, please visit http://trackandtrace.courierpost.co.nz/search/.
The cost of shipping is not included in product refunds, and you are responsible for shipping your product back to us. For more details, please refer to our refund policy.